What is a Credit Union?
Credit Unions are cooperative financial institutions that are owned by their members and do not have stockholders. Because they are not-for-profit, they return earnings to members in the form of more competitive rates of return on accounts, lower interest on loans, lower fees and improved services.
Joining is Easy!
When you become a member of Premier Financial Credit Union you become an owner of Premier Financial Credit Union. If you reside or are employed in the following areas you are eligible for membership at Premier Financial Credit Union.
- Calumet County, Wisconsin
- Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
- Sheboygan County, Wisconsin
- Sections of Outagamie County, Wisconsin
- Sections of Fond du lac County, Wisconsin
Any member of the immediate family of any eligible person may become a member in a manner provided by the Bylaws. Immediate family consists of a spouse, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, sister, brother, in-laws regardless of the residence. If you have any question regarding eligibility please contact our member service department.
Premier Financial Credit Union Membership Benefits
- A deposit of $5.00 or more makes you a member-owner of Premier Financial Credit Union
- "Once a member, always a member" policy. You continuously benefit from your credit union membership
- $1,000 free Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance for credit union members.