Now is the time to advance your career and have the opportunity to change people’s lives!
Premier Financial Credit Union is seeking to fill a full-time branch manager position at our Chilton office. Ensuring our members receive the best service possible will be part of your daily activities, along with providing training, leadership and coaching to your staff so they will provide the same superior service.
Other duties will include consumer and mortgage lending, opening and servicing member accounts, supervision of branch staff, involvement in community activities and other related branch responsibilities.
The qualified candidate should have an associate degree or higher in finance, business or related field, or equivalent training or experience. Having great communication skills and leadership abilities are a must. The candidate should be self-motivated, dependable and willing to learn.
We are anxious for the right person to join our team and see from the inside why Premier Financial Credit Union is a financial leader in our communities!
Please provide your resume to:
Premier Financial Credit Union
Attn: VP Member Relations
PO Box 158
New Holstein, WI 53061
Part Time Member Relations Representative (Teller)
We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our team at Premier Financial Credit Union.
As a Member Relations Representative you would play a key role in the success of PFCU by combining friendly, helpful member service talents with accurate and efficient cash handling skills to assist members in reaching their financial goals. Member Relations Reps often give our members and potential members their first impression of PFCU, and our Reps are expected to greet members, make them feel welcome and also engage in conversation with the members to assess their financial needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In compliance with policies and procedures accurately and confidentially process member transactions, when requested in person, on the telephone, via the mail or night deposit.
- Educate members and potential members about our available products and services and when appropriate, refer them to Member Relations Specialists.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Must have graduated from high school or have equivalent certification.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening ability to accurately assist members with their financial needs required.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer and general office equipment.
- Must conduct yourself in a professional manner and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must be versatile and able to work at any PFCU office.
- Saturdays are required.