Part Time Member Relations Representative (Teller)
We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our team at Premier Financial Credit Union.
As a Member Relations Representatives you would play a key role in the success of PFCU by combining friendly, helpful member service talents with accurate and efficient cash handling skills to assist members in reaching their financial goals. Member Relations Reps often give our members and potential members their first impression of PFCU, and our Reps are expected to greet members, make them feel welcome and also engage in conversation with the members to assess their financial needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
• In compliance with policies and procedures accurately and confidentially process member transactions, when requested in person, on the telephone, via the mail or night deposit.
• Educate members and potential members about our available products and services and when appropriate, refer them to Member Relations Specialists.
• Maintain and balance a cash drawer
Qualifications and Skills
• Must have graduated from high school or have equivalent certification.
• Excellent communication skills, including listening ability to accurately assist members with their financial needs.
• Must be computer literate with the ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer and general office equipment.
• Must conduct yourself in a professional manner and maintain a professional appearance.
• Must be versatile and able to work at any PFCU office.
• Saturdays are required.