Online Banking is a simple way to manage your finances from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Online Banking allows you to; check balances, transfer funds, view account history, make loan payments, set up account alerts, view check images, see pending transactions and more. To enroll in Online Banking select "enroll" on the Online Banking login box and follow the prompts to create a Logon Id and Security Code.
Member Guide to Online Banking
Have a question? Use the chat feature located in Online Banking to chat with a Member Relations Specialist.
Download Premier Financial Credit Union's mobile app+ for easy account access on the go!
The mobile app+ allows you to; check balances, transfer funds, view account history, manage alerts, pay bills, use Popmoney and more.
- Bill Pay
Use Bill Pay Capture to take a photo of your bill to make a quick payment.
- Mobile Deposit
Deposit a check into your checking account from your smartphone.
Click Cards within the Mobile Banking App to access:
PFCU Card Manager App is no longer needed to manage and control debit or credit cards. The PFCU Card Manager App can be deleted.
- Credit and Debit Card controls and alerts
- Self service features
- Spend insight and enriched transaction details
- Place travel notifications
Deposit a check from the convenience of your mobile banking app+! Making a deposit is quick, convenient, and secure.
Please read the Mobile Deposit Service Agreement to learn more about Mobile Deposit.
About Mobile Deposit:
- Mobile Deposit is available for users age of 18 and over.
- Mobile Deposit only allows a deposit to be made into a Share Draft (checking) account. Share (savings) accounts are not eligible for Mobile Deposit.
- A check deposited using Mobile Deposit should never be presented at the Credit Union or any other financial for deposit.
Mobile Deposit Limits:
- A maximum amount of $2,000.00 per check with a total limit of $5,000.00 per day are allowed when using Mobile Deposit.
Making Your Deposit:
- Properly endorse the back of your check and write “For mobile deposit only PFCU” below your signature.
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit App, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Follow the prompts to make your deposit, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
Successful Image Tips
Availability of Funds, Holds and More:
- All checks will be manually reviewed by the Credit Union before being accepted.
- An email will be sent to the email address in Online Banking once the item has been accepted or rejected.
- Once the check has been accepted, funds are normally available within TWO BUSINESS DAYS.
- A hold may be placed on a check. If a hold is placed, you will be notified that the availability of funds is delayed.
- Any Mobile Deposit made after 3:30 pm will be reviewed and processed the next business day.
- Foreign Items, Image Replacement Documents (IRD), Savings Bonds, and Third-Party Checks cannot be accepted.
See the Mobile Deposit Service Agreement for other prohibited items.
After Your Deposit:
- Once the check has posted to your account write DEPOSITED and the date across the top half of the back of the check.
- Keep your check for at least 60 days but no more than 90 days after it has been posted to your account. After that time frame you can write VOID across your check and properly destroy it.
- Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires Apple iOS 15 or newer.
- Mobile Deposit for Google Android requires an operating system of 9.0 or newer.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use the Mobile App.
Looking to simplify your life? Pay your bills online with a click from your credit union checking account. Bill Pay is easy to use; add your payees names, addresses and schedule your bills to be paid.
eStatements allow you to access and view your credit union statement electronically. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive your statement electronically. Once signed up to receive e-statements, a notification will be sent to your e-mail address when your statement is ready to be viewed. Then, simply login to Online Banking and view your statement.
+ Mobile Banking App: Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.