Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
An adjustable-rate mortgage has an introductory interest rate that lasts a set period of time, and adjusts bi-annually thereafter.
A mortgage that is amortized over a specific period of years, but requires a lump sum payment in full or refinance at an earlier date.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
The rate never changes and the payment remains the same (is fixed) for life of the loan. Feel secure in knowing that your principal and interest payments stay the same throughout the length of the loan. We offer up to 30 years for a fixed rate loan.
Convenient • Flexible • Affordable
Premier Financial Credit Union offers:
• Competitive interest rates
• Convenient and flexible terms
• Minimum down payment options
• No prepayment penalties
• Simple, easy prequalifiation
• Convenience of keeping your finances in one location
• Dependable, loan servicing
• Payments to meet your budget
• Credit & Disability Insurance available
Contact a Mortgage Specialist for current rates.
|Premier Financial Credit Union
|National Mortgage Licensing System & Registry|
|Mortgage Loan Officers|
|Credit Union NMLSR ID# 705211
|Name||NMLSR ID #|
|Consumers can access mortgage loan originator information at the Consumer Access website: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org|